A Few Great Resources: Business Plans & Operations
Check out these materials from other organizations:
- VEDUCA by Veduca: A variety of English and Portuguese language courses are offered on this Brazilian MOOC website.
- THE ENTREPRENEUR’S RESOURCE by Kauffman Center: The website offers a variety of lessons on how to start and develop a business.
- THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO BUSINESS PLANNING by Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education: The website has dozens of fun learning activities for entrepreneurs.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES by Palo Alto Software, Inc: The website offers lessons to entrepreneurs on business planning, pitching, funding, starting a business, and management.
- ACT FULL TEAM PROJECT TEAM MEMBER CHECKLIST by Stanford: A checklist for starting and developing a project.
- MARKETING PLANS by Palo Alto Software, Inc: Although full access is not free, you can access more than 100 free samples of marketing plans.