Here are some helpful links to science and technology-related resources for entrepreneurs:
- Funding Resources for Tech Entrepreneurs by Techstars: Techstars offers entrepreneurship programs and sponsorship. It connects entrepreneurs with big companies, such as Barclays and Sprint. These companies may offer funding for new entrepreneurs.
- Silicon Valley Forum by Silicon Valley Forum (SVF): You can find the latest tech events and conferences on SVF website.
- Social Media for Non-Profit by Social Media For NonProfit: An organization that provides online and in-person social media training. You can find upcoming conferences on social media on their website.
- Social Media Tactics for Non-Profits by LinkedIn: A series of presentations on social media.
- Open Source Entrepreneurship by Steve Blank: Individuals can access startup toolkits and latest news on technology on this website.
- Open Hardware Entrepreneurs Group by Making Society: The website features articles focusing on hardware developments, technology, and companies.
- Tech News and Events by Venture Beat: VentureBeat is the leading source for news, events, groundbreaking research and perspective on technology innovation.