How do you take what you know about your business or entrepreneurial endeavor and educate others about it? Are you looking to hire more employees? Or do you need to secure investors and resources? Others needs to hear about that next great product that you’ve designed or your strategy to help communities address their problems, and the YLAI Network is here to help!
#YLAIPitchPerfect is focused on the impact that marketing can make in helping you reach your business and entrepreneurial goals. Through identifying your strengths and weaknesses, refining your digital footprint, and strengthening your public speaking skills, you will develop your pitch. A pitch is the primary way for you to communicate with your audience about your work and inspire them to take action in supporting your next steps.
Join the YLAI Network on this two-month entrepreneurial adventure and get ready to find your voice!
Not quite ready to develop and present your pitch, but want to learn more about entrepreneurship and marketing?
Check out these resources:
- Learn more about #YLAIPitchPerfect on Facebook and Twitter.
- Read the latest YLAI Network articles about entrepreneurship, including blogs and videos.
- Download Startup Smart: A Handbook for Entrepreneurs in English (PDF) or en español (PDF). Once you’ve read the handbook, complete the YLAI Network Entrepreneurship Toolkit (PDF – English or español), reflecting on your current business goals.
- Take the YLAI Network online course Smart Entrepreneurship: Next Steps in Expanding Your Enterprise. Watch all three lessons, take the quiz, and earn your certificate. Available in English or en español.
Printable campaign posters:
- #YLAIPitchPerfect Poster 18×24 – English [PDF 76.9 MB]
- #YLAIPitchPerfect Poster 24×36 – English [PDF 78.9 MB]
Printable posters for pitch practice sessions: