Many people believe that entrepreneurs are born, not made. But that’s just not true. Anyone can acquire the knowledge and skills to transform an idea into a successful business.
A new handbook, Startup Smart: A Handbook for Entrepreneurs, can help.
This 80-page handbook helps entrepreneurs develop the mindset to honestly evaluate their business ideas. It also helps aspiring business owners gain the comfort level to take risks and minimize those risks where possible.
You will learn how to…
- Be an entrepreneur – for one idea or for a lifetime
- Build your business, block by block
- Manage and lead your business team
- Get, keep, and grow your customer base
- Finance your startup
- Launch your dream business
With photos and examples from real-life entrepreneurs across the globe, the handbook provides tools and guidance to create a successful business.
You can download the full book here.
Este artículo también está disponible en español.